Top Positive & Inspirational Life Quotes
It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. Our lives are nothing but a cosmic blink. Even our seemingly all-encompassing world is just tiny blue dot circling an average sized star spiraling around a galaxy of 200-400 billion stars, which itself is just one galaxy among billions more. Yet for one brief moment, we get to experience the wonders of existence, of consciousness
Having a positive outlook on life is a crucial part of finding inspiration. In the paragraph above, did you feel inspired reading about the vastness of our universe and our unique place within it, or did you feel overwhelmed and depressed at the insignificance of it all?
Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it.
Of course, there are times when it’s difficult to feel cheery or positive – life can be difficult. If you’re having trouble seeing the cup as half full instead of half empty, reading some positive quotes about life can help you snap out of your funk. Here are some inspirational life quotes to help you see the amazing potential that life has to offer.
1. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”
2. “We become what we think about.”
3.“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.”
4.“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”
5. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”
6.“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
7.“Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
8.“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
9. “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.”
10. “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.”
11. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”